RE: [BSA] East Coast Trip

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 9, 2012
      Oh Rusty.... My Soul NEEDED THAT! Fantastic.  I'm recharged for a while.

      Hope you got more as the winter drags on.

      I've got to do more snowkiting this year!

      -JBrick

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 10, 2012
        What a GREAT adventure!!!  Thanks for sharing in another terrific Rusty Nail Production!

        ...but got the lyrics wrong in last song....shoulda been: "one, two, three I say DON'T stop..."  !!!

      • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 10, 2012
          Thanks for sharing the cruz! Kinda makes a guy want to chuck it all for a life on the high seas.
          Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

          From: RUSTY HILL <rustyshill@...>
          Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 16:24:58 -0700