East Coast Trip

  • RUSTY HILL
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 9, 2012
      So, I was lucky enough to get an invite from Mike Stone to help him sail his boat down the east coast the first two weeks of Oct. Luckily we missed Sandy and all her fury. Was able to get a little kiting in and made a video of the trip. Here it is… hope you like it

      RUSTY HILL
      SkyBlue Photos LLC
      Photography Elevated
      www.SkyBluePhotos.com
      208.891.7744

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 9, 2012
        Oh Rusty.... My Soul NEEDED THAT! Fantastic.  I'm recharged for a while.

        Hope you got more as the winter drags on.

        I've got to do more snowkiting this year!

        -JBrick

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 10, 2012
          What a GREAT adventure!!!  Thanks for sharing in another terrific Rusty Nail Production!

          ...but got the lyrics wrong in last song....shoulda been: "one, two, three I say DON'T stop..."  !!!

        • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 10, 2012
            Thanks for sharing the cruz! Kinda makes a guy want to chuck it all for a life on the high seas.
            Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

            From: RUSTY HILL <rustyshill@...>
            Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 16:24:58 -0700