Re: LP

  • jwattboi
    Message 1 of 210 , Nov 4, 2012
      Yeah, the LP numbers topped about 11 so looks light enough that I just stayed home. The last 3 days looked good though. Glad you got some yesterday.

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "stefanoortelli" <sortelli@...> wrote:

      > From my observatory point, wind looks less than yesterday. Still some wind from the right direction
      >
      > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "stefanoortelli" <sortelli@> wrote:
      > >

      > > Wind was great and temperateure was mild. Unfortunately I've crash the kite in a screw up self landing, so tomorrow will sleep.
      > > Have fun!
      > >
      > > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Stefano,
      > > > Did you go up this morning?
      > > >
      > > > I'll go tomorrow/Sunday morning if it looks like it's working.
      > > >

      > > > Jason

    • Gregory Danley
      Message 210 of 210 , Jun 20
        Way to go hefe!

        Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

        On Monday, June 19, 2017, 11:10 AM, steve linane itile@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        [Attachment(s) from steve linane included below]

        Went to Lucky Peak this morning got there about a quarter to nine. I'm guessing everybody already left. But the wind was up and I jumped on it rigged the 14. Went out and got almost a solid hour of some of the most smooth wind I think I've ever kited in. Plenty of jumps and back rolls .Got lucky and timed it just right got off the water right at at 9:59 when it drop from 15 to 18 -to 11.The water felt really warm I don't know if that was because it was 70 degrees when I got in and 80 degrees when I got out but I could have been in my three two. Without booties. And the water level is just perfect you can get in and out no problem even Surfers will have no problem it's up to that first little shelf so you got a nice spot to stand while you're in the water and out.

        Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Droid