Re: LP

  • jwattboi
    Message 1 of 198 , Nov 4, 2012
      Yeah, the LP numbers topped about 11 so looks light enough that I just stayed home. The last 3 days looked good though. Glad you got some yesterday.

      Message 198 of 198 , Sep 23, 2014

        I believe you I just don’t know what to make of the readings if you believe them it was solid from 6:00 and pecking between 9:00 and 10:00 . can anyone clarify , have any insight , make a guess ? Sunday reading didn’t jibe with what I saw . I checked the reading when I got home and it said it was still around 17 G 21 when we got off the water and it was more like 7 G 12 . only thing I can think of it’s the water being low and station up where it is gives us a reading of up there and not on the water , but I don’t see how it could be that different
        Steve Linane