Re: LP

  • jwattboi
    Message 1 of 200 , Nov 4, 2012
      Yeah, the LP numbers topped about 11 so looks light enough that I just stayed home. The last 3 days looked good though. Glad you got some yesterday.

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "stefanoortelli" <sortelli@...> wrote:

      > From my observatory point, wind looks less than yesterday. Still some wind from the right direction
      >
      > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "stefanoortelli" <sortelli@> wrote:
      > >

      > > Wind was great and temperateure was mild. Unfortunately I've crash the kite in a screw up self landing, so tomorrow will sleep.
      > > Have fun!
      > >
      > > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Stefano,
      > > > Did you go up this morning?
      > > >
      > > > I'll go tomorrow/Sunday morning if it looks like it's working.
      > > >

      > > > Jason

    • Jim Tighe
      Message 200 of 200 , Sep 1 9:26 AM

        Great morning,  for the others.   I was fashionably late. Got my 6.2 sail rigged all the while watching Chris n Betsy rip it up among the white caps.   I hiked down to the beach stepped in the water touched the sail on my head and bam.  The window exploded, shreded.  So I hiked up the ramp n rigged a 5.2 sail.   Betsy came in.   I headed out to reach up to Chris. But was under powered.   Never reached passed the overlook,  got some rides n slogged in. Beautiful morning though.  I think 3 kites from the super secret spot.  Maybe tomorrow! !???