Re: [snowkiteidaho] LP

  • Jim shultz
    Message 1 of 200 , Oct 31, 2012
      Bet it was good!  It started blowing last night around 8 and blew all night, was still blowing when I left for work this morning at 7.

      On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 8:08 AM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:

      looks like a lucky Peck morning

    • Jim Tighe
      Message 200 of 200 , Sep 1 9:26 AM

        Great morning,  for the others.   I was fashionably late. Got my 6.2 sail rigged all the while watching Chris n Betsy rip it up among the white caps.   I hiked down to the beach stepped in the water touched the sail on my head and bam.  The window exploded, shreded.  So I hiked up the ramp n rigged a 5.2 sail.   Betsy came in.   I headed out to reach up to Chris. But was under powered.   Never reached passed the overlook,  got some rides n slogged in. Beautiful morning though.  I think 3 kites from the super secret spot.  Maybe tomorrow! !???