Re: [snowkiteidaho] LP

  • Jim Tighe
    Message 1 of 211 , Oct 31, 2012
      I had a 10 am meeting but did go up around 1pm ,,  yes the wind was pretty much gone.  9-12 mph with a whole bunch of boats.  Boy is it low water.  Would be fun though.  Maybe we will get another heat up soon.  Happy Halloween.

      Sent from my iPad
      Jim Tighe
      GSGA/TGS

      On Oct 31, 2012, at 7:49 PM, "steve linane" <itile@...> wrote:

      not me , work got in the way

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: daflyinhawaiian64@...
      Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 17:15:39 +0000
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] LP

      Anyone check it out? I was tempted but had a meeting to attend.
      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: steve linane <itile@...>
      Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 08:08:03 -0600
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] LP

      looks like a lucky Peck morning

    • Stefano Ortelli (sortelli)
      Message 211 of 211 , Sep 4
        The center of the lake looks filled pretty well