Re: [snowkiteidaho] LP

  • Jim Tighe
    Message 1 of 199 , Oct 31, 2012
      I had a 10 am meeting but did go up around 1pm ,,  yes the wind was pretty much gone.  9-12 mph with a whole bunch of boats.  Boy is it low water.  Would be fun though.  Maybe we will get another heat up soon.  Happy Halloween.

      Sent from my iPad
      Jim Tighe
      GSGA/TGS

      On Oct 31, 2012, at 7:49 PM, "steve linane" <itile@...> wrote:

      not me , work got in the way

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: daflyinhawaiian64@...
      Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 17:15:39 +0000
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] LP

      Anyone check it out? I was tempted but had a meeting to attend.
      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: steve linane <itile@...>
      Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 08:08:03 -0600
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] LP

      looks like a lucky Peck morning

    • Jim Tighe
      Message 199 of 199 , Jun 18

        Two days in a row of great Morning winds.  6:45 to 8:30  3 windsurfers4 or 5 kiters.  Normal sails ( 5.6 – 6.2) and same with kites (10 – 14)  Chris, Paul and I headed up to beef butte and had a blast.  Then dropped back down to the pole area then the over look.  Kiters Dan, Tony, Will, Steve L and Jon stayed at the overlook the whole time.  Seemed steadier than yesterday with about the same punch.  Not sure how Chris can sail so long, he is the iron man.  Eddy showed up as the sailors departed and joined The last kiters, Jon and will.The whole lake was filled with very few lulls.

        I am off to Portland for the weekend.  Greg and Jack are at 3 mile and Roosevelt.  Steve was thinking of goig????  I will try to sneak out of my Seminars and head to the event site on Saturday and Sunday.  If I don’t see ya’ll Happy Fathers day everyone.

        Jim

        James R. Tighe

        Gem State Gymnastics Academy / Tighe Gym Sales

        5420 W. State St., Boise, Idaho 83703

        Gym; 208-853-3220

        Cell; 208-859-1397

        email: jim@...