RE: [snowkiteidaho] LP

    Message 1 of 200 , Oct 31, 2012
      not me , work got in the way

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: daflyinhawaiian64@...
      Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 17:15:39 +0000
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] LP

      Anyone check it out? I was tempted but had a meeting to attend.
      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: steve linane <itile@...>
      Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 08:08:03 -0600
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>; boisesailors@...<boisesailors@...>
      ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] LP

      looks like a lucky Peck morning

    • Jim Tighe
      Message 200 of 200 , Sep 1 9:26 AM

        Great morning,  for the others.   I was fashionably late. Got my 6.2 sail rigged all the while watching Chris n Betsy rip it up among the white caps.   I hiked down to the beach stepped in the water touched the sail on my head and bam.  The window exploded, shreded.  So I hiked up the ramp n rigged a 5.2 sail.   Betsy came in.   I headed out to reach up to Chris. But was under powered.   Never reached passed the overlook,  got some rides n slogged in. Beautiful morning though.  I think 3 kites from the super secret spot.  Maybe tomorrow! !???