Re: [snowkiteidaho] LP

  • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 210 , Oct 31, 2012
      Anyone check it out? I was tempted but had a meeting to attend.
      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: steve linane <itile@...>
      Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 08:08:03 -0600
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>; boisesailors@...<boisesailors@...>
      ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] LP

      looks like a lucky Peck morning
    • Gregory Danley
      Message 210 of 210 , Jun 20
        Way to go hefe!

        Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

        On Monday, June 19, 2017, 11:10 AM, steve linane itile@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        [Attachment(s) from steve linane included below]

        Went to Lucky Peak this morning got there about a quarter to nine. I'm guessing everybody already left. But the wind was up and I jumped on it rigged the 14. Went out and got almost a solid hour of some of the most smooth wind I think I've ever kited in. Plenty of jumps and back rolls .Got lucky and timed it just right got off the water right at at 9:59 when it drop from 15 to 18 -to 11.The water felt really warm I don't know if that was because it was 70 degrees when I got in and 80 degrees when I got out but I could have been in my three two. Without booties. And the water level is just perfect you can get in and out no problem even Surfers will have no problem it's up to that first little shelf so you got a nice spot to stand while you're in the water and out.

        Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Droid