Thurs

  • darrel1028
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 31, 2007
      HOT DAMN! NW18 gusting 28!
    • Darrel Thomas
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 18, 2008

        Got my eye on Thursday.  The forecast is a little light: Partly sunny, with a high near 33. Northwest wind between 5 and 9 mph.  but we’ll see what happens.

        cid:image001.gif@01C83650.9D13E730Darrel

        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 19, 2008
          I want to go!!!!  I'm supposed to get back at 12:30 & should be ready by 2.

          See you at alby's

          Sent from
          Eddy Petranek

          On Mar 18, 2008, at 11:13 PM, "Darrel Thomas" <darrelthomas@...> wrote:

          Got my eye on Thursday.  The forecast is a little light: Partly sunny, with a high near 33. Northwest wind between 5 and 9 mph.  but we’ll see what happens.

          <image001.gif>Darrel

        • darrel1028
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 20, 2008
            Forecast is Partly sunny, with a high near 34. Northwest wind between
            7 and 11 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Looking at the detail, it
            should be stronger in the morning, switching SE around 9pm.
            hopefully it holds out 'till this afternoon. I looked at the webcam,
            it is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Nice coat of fresh snow.

            --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Gear Daddy LLC

            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 20, 2008
              My plane is running late, but should be able to make it

              Sent from
              Eddy Petranek

              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 20, 2008

                Looking good at 12:30 . 13G15 check agin at 2:00

                <geardaddyllc@ ...> wrote:

                > I want to go!!!! I'm supposed to get back at 12:30 & should be
                ready
                > by 2.
                >
                > See you at alby's
                >
                > Sent from
                > Eddy Petranek
                >

                > On Mar 18, 2008, at 11:13 PM, "Darrel Thomas"
                > <darrelthomas@ ...> wrote:
                >
                > > Got my eye on Thursday. The forecast is a little light: Partly
                > > sunny, with a high near 33. Northwest wind between 5 and 9 mph.
                but
                > > we’ll see what happens.
                > >

                > > <image001.gif> Darrel

              • jclivejordan
                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 21, 2008
                  SO How was it? Pretty spectacular I'll bet...

                  Message 8 of 9 , Mar 21, 2008
                    Yes it was . today Albys 12:30 should be windy at 11:00 17 G 19

                    Message 9 of 9 , Mar 21, 2008
                      Very windy today 23 G 26 sunny snow a little firm . just jack and myself till 4:00 when Hawk showed up . first haft 10m then 15m . full power big air all day .