saturday looking windy

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 18, 2012
      keep a eye out looks like saturday afternoon could be windy not as windy as wednesday but windy
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 20, 2012
        Jason W. Greg D. and me , two hrs at the river big kite but well worth the drive
         Steve L.

        From: itile@...
        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com; boisesailors@...
        Subject: saturday looking windy
        Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 18:31:08 -0600

        keep a eye out looks like saturday afternoon could be windy , not as windy as Tuesday but windy
      • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 21, 2012
          That was a fun session. You had to work it sometimes but pretty relaxing goofing around. Great fall sailing!
          Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

          From: steve linane <itile@...>
          Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 21:25:15 -0600
          To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>; boisesailors@...<boisesailors@...>
          ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: [snowkiteidaho] RE: saturday looking windy

          From: itile@...
          To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com; boisesailors@...
          Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 18:31:08 -0600

          keep a eye out looks like saturday afternoon could be windy , not as windy as Tuesday but windy