RE: [BSA] RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Wind Tuesday, Friday, Sunday

    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 16, 2012

      Oh baby…. Looked like a good one.  What a great spot.  This can be such a great time of year to have fun at the Bureau Bridge.

      Glad you got some.  Wish I could have joined.

      -JBrick

      From: daflyinhawaiian64@...
      Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 19:08:34 +0000

      Connective activity is east of mtn home heading east. West of boi looks clr

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...>

      Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

      Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 19:02:09 -0000

      To: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>

      ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Wind Tuesday, Friday, Sunday

      yeah, I think that was the storm passing through. Look at current reading MH 12:55 25g32. Also, everything west by Ontario is lower 20s gusting to lower 30s.