Re: [snowkiteidaho] Desert Run

  • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 30 , Oct 14, 2012
      We had Kalena in gymnastics, tai kwando, swimming, soccer. Now she has a horse, enjoys fishing just discovered crawdads now that the river is so low. We have been to gymstate a lot and she loves that place. We often take advantage of the parents night out events they offer. I highly recommend it.
      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: Bill Binegar <billyg2477@...>
      Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 15:28:01 -0600
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Desert Run

      Gem State gymnastics was awesome for my daughter. She was not a star and now does volleyball. The gymnastics helped so much with her flexibility and balance.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Oct 14, 2012, at 8:17 AM, "Chris Lee" <chris133@...> wrote:

      How about kiteboarding?  ;-)

      From: Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...>

      Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 21:56:35 -0600

      Wait.  Don't you have kids soccer games all day like me?

      Regards,

      -Jason Brickner

      Olympus Controls

      (208)-475-4670

      On Oct 13, 2012, at 7:28 PM, daflyinhawaiian64@... wrote:

      The short story: Jason got out on his 12m and big board for close to an hour. Nice day, pretty warm. Long story: we should have left town around 11 but finally hit the hyway about 2. Went to the river first, looked promising as we drove down the grade, by the time we parked at end of cocaiena ally it seemed to have died. Saddled up and drove to cj to see what was shaking there- not much. Thought there was some white caps on the east pool of cj so headed over there to check it out-no not so much. So we drove back to river and it seemed to call out to Jason so we parked next to the bridge and tossed the kite into the water. Looked like fun but I had a nap on my mind by then so I commenced to napping once JW was out and having fun. Tomorrow LP looks to be a classic fall session and I'm all rested up. Hope to see ya'll up there.

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: Bill Binegar <billyg2477@...>

      Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 18:42:18 -0600

      So how was the kiting today.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Oct 13, 2012, at 12:51 PM, Jason Watt <jwattboi@...> wrote:

      Mtn home 20g30. Albys at 1:45 if it holds and anybody else wants to go. So far me and Greg.

    • Jim Tighe
      Message 2 of 30 , Oct 14, 2012
        I love u guys.