RE: [snowkiteidaho] Desert Run

    Message 1 of 30 , Oct 14, 2012
      anyone go to LP this morning ?. looks like its could of been warm and windy

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: itile@...
      Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 12:31:19 -0600
      Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] Desert Run

      did you see the forecast for Tuesday ? Aviation weather has 44 at 3;00 pm in Mt.H

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: chris133@...
      Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 08:17:42 -0600

      How about kiteboarding?  ;-)

      From: Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...>

      Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 21:56:35 -0600

      Wait.  Don't you have kids soccer games all day like me?

      Regards,

      -Jason Brickner

      Olympus Controls

      (208)-475-4670

      On Oct 13, 2012, at 7:28 PM, daflyinhawaiian64@... wrote:

      The short story: Jason got out on his 12m and big board for close to an hour. Nice day, pretty warm. Long story: we should have left town around 11 but finally hit the hyway about 2. Went to the river first, looked promising as we drove down the grade, by the time we parked at end of cocaiena ally it seemed to have died. Saddled up and drove to cj to see what was shaking there- not much. Thought there was some white caps on the east pool of cj so headed over there to check it out-no not so much. So we drove back to river and it seemed to call out to Jason so we parked next to the bridge and tossed the kite into the water. Looked like fun but I had a nap on my mind by then so I commenced to napping once JW was out and having fun. Tomorrow LP looks to be a classic fall session and I'm all rested up. Hope to see ya'll up there.

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: Bill Binegar <billyg2477@...>

      Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 18:42:18 -0600

      So how was the kiting today.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Oct 13, 2012, at 12:51 PM, Jason Watt <jwattboi@...> wrote:

      Mtn home 20g30. Albys at 1:45 if it holds and anybody else wants to go. So far me and Greg.

    • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 30 , Oct 14, 2012
        She has flown my 3m trainer kite at the park and does quite well. I need to get a 4 or 5m four line kite for her.
        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        From: "Chris Lee" <chris133@...>
        Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 08:17:42 -0600
        To: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 30 , Oct 14, 2012
          It was warm and windy. Stephano was rigging up on the expansive Brickner beach as I crossed the dam. J Watts was mid hike when I parked down by the boat launch. Kite size ranged from 7-12-14m so who knows. Wind was southerly so it seemed punchy/holey as it rolled off the south rim. J Watts headed up to Beef Butte and I followed. Played up there for an hour plus. Lots of little waves on north side and fun buttery carving turns in the sandy shallows on the south side. Finally got out at 11. Lots of fun although you had to work some. Missed ya'll. It was still blowing when we left and I bet it is still going now.
          Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

          From: steve linane <itile@...>
          Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 12:36:50 -0600
          To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>

          To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          From: itile@...
          Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 12:31:19 -0600

          did you see the forecast for Tuesday ? Aviation weather has 44 at 3;00 pm in Mt.H

          To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          From: chris133@...
          Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 08:17:42 -0600

          Message 4 of 30 , Oct 14, 2012
            Gem State gymnastics was awesome for my daughter. She was not a star and now does volleyball. The gymnastics helped so much with her flexibility and balance.

            Sent from my iPhone

            Message 5 of 30 , Oct 14, 2012
              We had Kalena in gymnastics, tai kwando, swimming, soccer. Now she has a horse, enjoys fishing just discovered crawdads now that the river is so low. We have been to gymstate a lot and she loves that place. We often take advantage of the parents night out events they offer. I highly recommend it.
              Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

              Message 6 of 30 , Oct 14, 2012
                I love u guys.