Re: [snowkiteidaho] Desert Run

    Message 1 of 30 , Oct 13, 2012
      Wait.  Don't you have kids soccer games all day like me?

      Regards,
      -Jason Brickner
      Olympus Controls
      (208)-475-4670

      On Oct 13, 2012, at 7:28 PM, daflyinhawaiian64@... wrote:

      The short story: Jason got out on his 12m and big board for close to an hour. Nice day, pretty warm. Long story: we should have left town around 11 but finally hit the hyway about 2. Went to the river first, looked promising as we drove down the grade, by the time we parked at end of cocaiena ally it seemed to have died. Saddled up and drove to cj to see what was shaking there- not much. Thought there was some white caps on the east pool of cj so headed over there to check it out-no not so much. So we drove back to river and it seemed to call out to Jason so we parked next to the bridge and tossed the kite into the water. Looked like fun but I had a nap on my mind by then so I commenced to napping once JW was out and having fun. Tomorrow LP looks to be a classic fall session and I'm all rested up. Hope to see ya'll up there.

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: Bill Binegar <billyg2477@...>
      Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 18:42:18 -0600
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Desert Run

      So how was the kiting today.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Oct 13, 2012, at 12:51 PM, Jason Watt <jwattboi@...> wrote:

      Mtn home 20g30. Albys at 1:45 if it holds and anybody else wants to go. So far me and Greg.

    • Jim Tighe

          From: Bill Binegar <billyg2477@...>
          Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 18:42:18 -0600

        • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 30 , Oct 14, 2012
            I only have one child, she is 9. She played soccer for a short while and thankfully decided it was not for her. She has tried several sports and we fully encourage it but she hasn't found one yet :)
            Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

            From: Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...>
            Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 21:56:35 -0600
            To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
            ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
            Cc: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>

            Message 5 of 30 , Oct 14, 2012

              How about kiteboarding?  ;-)

              Message 6 of 30 , Oct 14, 2012
                did you see the forecast for Tuesday ? Aviation weather has 44 at 3;00 pm in Mt.H

                To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                From: chris133@...
                Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 08:17:42 -0600

                How about kiteboarding?  ;-)

                Message 7 of 30 , Oct 14, 2012
                  anyone go to LP this morning ?. looks like its could of been warm and windy

                  To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                  From: itile@...
                  Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 12:31:19 -0600

                  did you see the forecast for Tuesday ? Aviation weather has 44 at 3;00 pm in Mt.H

                  To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                  From: chris133@...
                  Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 08:17:42 -0600

                  How about kiteboarding?  ;-)

                  Message 8 of 30 , Oct 14, 2012
                    She has flown my 3m trainer kite at the park and does quite well. I need to get a 4 or 5m four line kite for her.
                    Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                    From: "Chris Lee" <chris133@...>
                    Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                    Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 08:17:42 -0600
                    To: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>

                    Message 9 of 30 , Oct 14, 2012
                      It was warm and windy. Stephano was rigging up on the expansive Brickner beach as I crossed the dam. J Watts was mid hike when I parked down by the boat launch. Kite size ranged from 7-12-14m so who knows. Wind was southerly so it seemed punchy/holey as it rolled off the south rim. J Watts headed up to Beef Butte and I followed. Played up there for an hour plus. Lots of little waves on north side and fun buttery carving turns in the sandy shallows on the south side. Finally got out at 11. Lots of fun although you had to work some. Missed ya'll. It was still blowing when we left and I bet it is still going now.
                      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                      From: steve linane <itile@...>
                      Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                      Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 12:36:50 -0600
                      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>

                      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                      From: itile@...
                      Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 12:31:19 -0600

                      did you see the forecast for Tuesday ? Aviation weather has 44 at 3;00 pm in Mt.H

                      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                      From: chris133@...
                      Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 08:17:42 -0600

                      How about kiteboarding?  ;-)

                      Message 10 of 30 , Oct 14, 2012
                        Gem State gymnastics was awesome for my daughter. She was not a star and now does volleyball. The gymnastics helped so much with her flexibility and balance.

                        Sent from my iPhone

                        How about kiteboarding?  ;-)

                        Message 11 of 30 , Oct 14, 2012
                          We had Kalena in gymnastics, tai kwando, swimming, soccer. Now she has a horse, enjoys fishing just discovered crawdads now that the river is so low. We have been to gymstate a lot and she loves that place. We often take advantage of the parents night out events they offer. I highly recommend it.
                          Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                          Message 12 of 30 , Oct 14, 2012
                            I love u guys.