RE: [snowkiteidaho] Saturday, cold, but good?

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 7, 2012
      Jason
      did you go this morning looked like a great one ,but polar bear weather I looked at it at 8 and again at 9;00 only 37 at the lake and the airport
      to cold for me . by the way Chris did you fix the temp on the eddy meter ? if so thanks , you are the man . well , you are the man either way

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: itile@...
      Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 19:14:17 -0600
      Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] Saturday, cold, but good?

      Dress warm low 31 , this morning looled good and windy clear till 10 but 38 , at 10 only 44

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: jwattboi@...
      Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012 00:03:33 +0000
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Saturday, cold, but good?

      Tomorrow morning looks like it might be good. Forecast shows east changing to southeast and peaking at noon almost due south. Anybody else up for a crispy session in the a.m.

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 7, 2012
        I didn't. Driving back from quick trip to PDX.

        Regards,
        -Jason Brickner
        Olympus Controls
        (208)-475-4670

        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        From: itile@...
        Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 19:14:17 -0600

        Dress warm low 31 , this morning looled good and windy clear till 10 but 38 , at 10 only 44

        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        From: jwattboi@...
        Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012 00:03:33 +0000

        Tomorrow morning looks like it might be good. Forecast shows east changing to southeast and peaking at noon almost due south. Anybody else up for a crispy session in the a.m.

      • jwattboi
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 7, 2012
          No on yesterday and today. I ended up coming down with a sore throat and crud Friday night. It wiped me out for the most part all weekend. The wind looked great this morning, wish I could have gone.

          > Jason
          > did you go this morning looked like a great one ,but polar bear weather I looked at it at 8 and again at 9;00 only 37 at the lake and the airport
          > to cold for me . by the way Chris did you fix the temp on the eddy meter ? if so thanks , you are the man . well , you are the man either way
          >

          > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          > From: itile@...
          > Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 19:14:17 -0600
          > Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] Saturday, cold, but good?
          >

          > Dress warm low 31 , this morning looled good and windy clear till 10 but 38 , at 10 only 44
          >

          > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          > From: jwattboi@...
          > Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012 00:03:33 +0000
          > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Saturday, cold, but good?
          >

          > Tomorrow morning looks like it might be good. Forecast shows east changing to southeast and peaking at noon almost due south. Anybody else up for a crispy session in the a.m.

        • stefanoortelli
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 8, 2012
            I was there yesterday - good wind, did not think about the cold