RE: [snowkiteidaho] Saturday, cold, but good?

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 5, 2012
      Dress warm low 31 , this morning looled good and windy clear till 10 but 38 , at 10 only 44

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: jwattboi@...
      Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012 00:03:33 +0000
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Saturday, cold, but good?

      Tomorrow morning looks like it might be good. Forecast shows east changing to southeast and peaking at noon almost due south. Anybody else up for a crispy session in the a.m.

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 7, 2012
        Jason
        did you go this morning looked like a great one ,but polar bear weather I looked at it at 8 and again at 9;00 only 37 at the lake and the airport
        to cold for me . by the way Chris did you fix the temp on the eddy meter ? if so thanks , you are the man . well , you are the man either way

        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        From: itile@...
        Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 19:14:17 -0600
        Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] Saturday, cold, but good?

        Dress warm low 31 , this morning looled good and windy clear till 10 but 38 , at 10 only 44

        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        From: jwattboi@...
        Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012 00:03:33 +0000

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 7, 2012
          I didn't. Driving back from quick trip to PDX.

          Regards,
          -Jason Brickner
          Olympus Controls
          (208)-475-4670

          To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          From: itile@...
          Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 19:14:17 -0600

          Dress warm low 31 , this morning looled good and windy clear till 10 but 38 , at 10 only 44

          To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          From: jwattboi@...
          Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012 00:03:33 +0000

          Tomorrow morning looks like it might be good. Forecast shows east changing to southeast and peaking at noon almost due south. Anybody else up for a crispy session in the a.m.

        • jwattboi
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 7, 2012
            No on yesterday and today. I ended up coming down with a sore throat and crud Friday night. It wiped me out for the most part all weekend. The wind looked great this morning, wish I could have gone.

            > Jason
            > did you go this morning looked like a great one ,but polar bear weather I looked at it at 8 and again at 9;00 only 37 at the lake and the airport
            > to cold for me . by the way Chris did you fix the temp on the eddy meter ? if so thanks , you are the man . well , you are the man either way
            >

            > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
            > From: itile@...
            > Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 19:14:17 -0600
            > Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] Saturday, cold, but good?
            >

            > Dress warm low 31 , this morning looled good and windy clear till 10 but 38 , at 10 only 44
            >

            > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
            > From: jwattboi@...
            > Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012 00:03:33 +0000
            > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Saturday, cold, but good?
            >

            > Tomorrow morning looks like it might be good. Forecast shows east changing to southeast and peaking at noon almost due south. Anybody else up for a crispy session in the a.m.

          • stefanoortelli
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 8, 2012
              I was there yesterday - good wind, did not think about the cold