Saturday, cold, but good?

  • jwattboi
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 5, 2012
      Tomorrow morning looks like it might be good. Forecast shows east changing to southeast and peaking at noon almost due south. Anybody else up for a crispy session in the a.m.
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 5, 2012
        Dress warm low 31 , this morning looled good and windy clear till 10 but 38 , at 10 only 44

        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        From: jwattboi@...
        Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012 00:03:33 +0000
        Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Saturday, cold, but good?

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 7, 2012
          Jason
          did you go this morning looked like a great one ,but polar bear weather I looked at it at 8 and again at 9;00 only 37 at the lake and the airport
          to cold for me . by the way Chris did you fix the temp on the eddy meter ? if so thanks , you are the man . well , you are the man either way

          To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          From: itile@...
          Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 19:14:17 -0600
          Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] Saturday, cold, but good?

          Dress warm low 31 , this morning looled good and windy clear till 10 but 38 , at 10 only 44

          To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          From: jwattboi@...
          Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012 00:03:33 +0000

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 7, 2012
            I didn't. Driving back from quick trip to PDX.

            Regards,
            -Jason Brickner
            Olympus Controls
            (208)-475-4670

            To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
            From: itile@...
            Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 19:14:17 -0600

            Dress warm low 31 , this morning looled good and windy clear till 10 but 38 , at 10 only 44

            To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
            From: jwattboi@...
            Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012 00:03:33 +0000

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 7, 2012
              No on yesterday and today. I ended up coming down with a sore throat and crud Friday night. It wiped me out for the most part all weekend. The wind looked great this morning, wish I could have gone.

              > Jason
              > did you go this morning looked like a great one ,but polar bear weather I looked at it at 8 and again at 9;00 only 37 at the lake and the airport
              > to cold for me . by the way Chris did you fix the temp on the eddy meter ? if so thanks , you are the man . well , you are the man either way
              >

              > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
              > From: itile@...
              > Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 19:14:17 -0600
              > Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] Saturday, cold, but good?
              >

              > Dress warm low 31 , this morning looled good and windy clear till 10 but 38 , at 10 only 44
              >

              > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
              > From: jwattboi@...
              > Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012 00:03:33 +0000
              > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Saturday, cold, but good?
              >

              > Tomorrow morning looks like it might be good. Forecast shows east changing to southeast and peaking at noon almost due south. Anybody else up for a crispy session in the a.m.

            • stefanoortelli
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 8, 2012
                I was there yesterday - good wind, did not think about the cold