What's the outlook?

  • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2012
      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2012
        NOAA says front moved thru 2-3AM, and you can see it in Mtn Home wind readings.  Good: still windy in MH.  Even better: 8:15am reading at GrandView 15G22 so CJ likely.  Uncertainy: Not sure how long/far the wind persists behind the front.  Morning chances better than PM I imagine...

        On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 8:38 AM, <daflyinhawaiian64@...> wrote:

        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 3, 2012
          Thanks Jon!
          Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

          From: Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...>
          Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 08:57:34 -0600
          To: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
          ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] What's the outlook?

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 3, 2012

            I’ve got work and kid duty…. However, I’m free this weekend.  Maybe a couple morning sessions at the expanded Brickner Beach/Cavaiani Cove.

            -JBrick