Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: [BSA] Morning wind

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 28, 2012
      Great morning. Still nice temps when starting after 8:45.

      Kiters only celebrating Steve's B Day

      Eddy

      On Sep 28, 2012, at 9:29 AM, Jason Watt <jwattboi@...> wrote:

      Looks great this morning.  Hope you guys are gettin' it!

      On Sep 27, 2012, at 22:14, Will Hise <will.hise@...> wrote:

      Got a hall pass! Dr baker bday kite sess tomorrow!

      On Thursday, September 27, 2012, Gear Daddy LLC wrote:
      That might work as an excuse for me too!!!!    "But Honey I need to launch Steve's kite...it's his B-Day!!!!"

      See you at ~8:30

      Eddy

      On Sep 27, 2012, at 11:06 AM, STEVE BAKER <sbakerdvm@...> wrote:

      Never leave to find wind!  You said it Jim T.
      Tomorrow's my birthday, maybe my present will be wind and permission from my lovely wife to kite.

      From: jim@...
      To: itile@...; snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com; boisesailors@...
      Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 20:00:12 -0600
      Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] RE: [BSA] Morning wind

      I am leaving town tomorrow but if it is going to blow I will leave after our morning session.  See you there if its over 15.  My trip is to Moscow, Spokane, Yakima, HOOD RIVER and back.  Will stay in HR a couple of days if it is Sailable.  But never lv wind to find wind, so LP tomorrow before the drive starts.

      James R. Tighe

      5420 W State St.

      Boise, Idaho 83703

      208-853-3220 Gym; 208-859-1397 Cell

      jim@...

      www.gemstategymnastics.com

      From: chris133@...
      Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 19:35:44 -0600
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] RE: [BSA] Morning wind

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 26, 2016
        You're right Chris around 10 o'clock it started to rain just a little bit after that passed the wind kicked up a notch. When I got there jet ski Dave and his female chauffeur already out on a 9. 5 then Peter got out on is foil and I got out on my 12-meter Greg showed up with his foil and Jim was out windsurfing butter smooth wind it first then got a little dusty but not bad. Plenti powered up the whole time. Blowing stronger at 11:30 when I left then when I got there at about 9

        Steve linane Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Droid
        On Oct 26, 2016 11:02 AM, Chris Lee <leelinfat@...> wrote:
        Looks like a good morning... and it kicked in an extra gear at 10:00 a.m.!
        Too bad I can't make it... hope you are having a great time!

        ‚Äč

        On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 7:50 AM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:
        Headed up to the lake.

        Steve linane Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Droid

        Best regards,
        Chris Lee.