Re: [snowkiteidaho] RE: [BSA] Morning wind

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 27 10:17 AM
      That might work as an excuse for me too!!!!    "But Honey I need to launch Steve's kite...it's his B-Day!!!!"

      See you at ~8:30

      Eddy

      On Sep 27, 2012, at 11:06 AM, STEVE BAKER <sbakerdvm@...> wrote:

      Never leave to find wind!  You said it Jim T.
      Tomorrow's my birthday, maybe my present will be wind and permission from my lovely wife to kite.

      From: jim@...
      To: itile@...; snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com; boisesailors@...
      Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 20:00:12 -0600
      Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] RE: [BSA] Morning wind

      I am leaving town tomorrow but if it is going to blow I will leave after our morning session.  See you there if its over 15.  My trip is to Moscow, Spokane, Yakima, HOOD RIVER and back.  Will stay in HR a couple of days if it is Sailable.  But never lv wind to find wind, so LP tomorrow before the drive starts.

      James R. Tighe

      5420 W State St.

      Boise, Idaho 83703

      208-853-3220 Gym; 208-859-1397 Cell

      jim@...

      www.gemstategymnastics.com

      From: chris133@...
      Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 19:35:44 -0600
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] RE: [BSA] Morning wind

      I wish I could but I'm pretty much done for the season. Next three mornings
      look pretty promising and hope you guys have some good sessions.

      BTW, looks like the outside temperature sensor is not reporting. However,
      since it's not stopping the report of wind speed, I'm not going to bother
      with it especially it's close to the end. Besides, once it hit the 40s, you
      don't really want to know the exact temp anyway... :-)

      Chris.

        To: rustyshill@...; snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com; BoiseSailors@...
        From: chris133@...
        Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 19:35:44 -0600