Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: [BSA] Morning wind

    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 27, 2012
      Stomach flu went thru me Monday to Wednesday ... Hope I'm clear now but lost a quick 7 lbs.

      Eddy

      On Sep 27, 2012, at 9:05 AM, "robbnukebruce" <robbnukebruce@...> wrote:

      Looks like a great morning up there. I'd be there if I wasn't out of commission physically. Have fun..

      Bruce

      > Yes cheers to Chris for making the meter work so awesome!!!
      >
      > And another thanks to Tom for adding it to the super site!!!
      >
      > I love the one stop shop.
      >
      > Eddy
      >

      > On Sep 26, 2012, at 8:57 PM, daflyinhawaiian64@... wrote:
      >
      > > Lol good point. Can't believe the end is here. Thank you for taking care of the eddy meter.
      > >
      > > Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
      > > From: "Chris Lee" <chris133@...>
      > > Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      > > Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 19:35:44 -0600
      > > To: 'RUSTY HILL'<rustyshill@...>; 'Snowkiteidaho'<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>; 'Boise Sailors'<BoiseSailors@...>
      > > ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      > > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] RE: [BSA] Morning wind
      > >

      > > I wish I could but I'm pretty much done for the season. Next three mornings
      > > look pretty promising and hope you guys have some good sessions.
      > >
      > > BTW, looks like the outside temperature sensor is not reporting. However,
      > > since it's not stopping the report of wind speed, I'm not going to bother
      > > with it especially it's close to the end. Besides, once it hit the 40s, you
      > > don't really want to know the exact temp anyway... :-)
      > >
      > > Chris.

    • Jim Tighe
      Message 2 of 12 , May 21 10:47 AM

        Very windy but cold.  18-22 at spillway just after 7 am.  Bruce n Chris Lee were ripping.  5.2 & 5.5.  I sailed a 5.2.  Jon and our leader Rusty were flying pretty high.  Very short session for me but kiters were going strong as I left.
        Might still be blowing.  I might head back.

      • Chris Lee
        Message 3 of 12 , May 21 12:44 PM
          For some reason, my previous email didn't go through...
          I was suggesting to go to LL before it start switching to NW.  If you are not there already, it may be a little late... will probably start slowly back off and switch to NW late this afternoon/early evening.

          On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 11:47 AM, Jim Tighe <jim@...> wrote:

          Very windy but cold.  18-22 at spillway just after 7 am.  Bruce n Chris Lee were ripping.  5.2 & 5.5.  I sailed a 5.2.  Jon and our leader Rusty were flying pretty high.  Very short session for me but kiters were going strong as I left.
          Might still be blowing.  I might head back.

          --
          Best regards,

          Chris Lee
        • Jim Tighe
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 10, 2013

            Pretty good morning 7:45-9:50. half way thru 8 came in for the go board. Chris n Bruce are out then Jason n Jon joined. The kiters milked the last of the wind. The sheriff showed up n hung around for quite awhile. Maybe again tomorrow.

            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 10, 2013

              Pretty ‘weak sauce’ today.  Windsurfers used up all the ‘good’ wind before Jon and I could hit the water about 8:20.  I think I had two jumps and a backroll.  Otherwise, I was a little better than mowing the lawn.  Not complaining.  The water, air, sunshine, and scenery were stellar.  Jon made it to ‘beef butte’.  I almost… Just not enough there for much else.

              Maybe tomorrow.

              -JBrick