Re: [snowkiteidaho] plenty of dynamite but the fuse wouldnt light

  • Jim Tighe
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 21, 2012
      I was a little late but it was blowing pretty good for awhile. Gusty!!  I got hit with one before on plane n got ripped off my board.  Unfortunately Bruce saw it, darn looked like a rookie.  Looked like everyone had a great time as it was all smiles.  6.2 n 112 L board for me n 5.6 n 100 L for Bruce .  Eddy was on his giant kite???  Hope for more tomorrow.

      Sent from my iPad
      Jim Tighe
      GSGA/TGS

      On Sep 21, 2012, at 2:39 PM, "daflyinhawaiian64@..." <daflyinhawaiian64@...> wrote:

      Nooo Lighty, noo Boom Boom!

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: steve linane <itile@...>
      Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 14:34:56 -0600
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] plenty of dynamite but the fuse wouldnt light

      Jon put it best " plenty of dynamite but the fuse wouldn't light " very east this morning made for some gusty conditions , it did blow till 11:00 . air and water warm .  Tomorrow looks good Sunday could work but clouds in the forecast .
      good crowd for a Friday Bruce Jim sailing Greg Tom Eddy Jon Rusty and me Dangling