plenty of dynamite but the fuse wouldnt light

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 21, 2012
      Jon put it best " plenty of dynamite but the fuse wouldn't light " very east this morning made for some gusty conditions , it did blow till 11:00 . air and water warm .  Tomorrow looks good Sunday could work but clouds in the forecast .
      good crowd for a Friday Bruce Jim sailing Greg Tom Eddy Jon Rusty and me Dangling
    • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 21, 2012
        Nooo Lighty, noo Boom Boom!
        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        From: steve linane <itile@...>
        Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 14:34:56 -0600
        To: boisesailors@...<boisesailors@...>; snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [snowkiteidaho] plenty of dynamite but the fuse wouldnt light

        Jon put it best " plenty of dynamite but the fuse wouldn't light " very east this morning made for some gusty conditions , it did blow till 11:00 . air and water warm .  Tomorrow looks good Sunday could work but clouds in the forecast .
        good crowd for a Friday Bruce Jim sailing Greg Tom Eddy Jon Rusty and me Dangling
      • robbnukebruce
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 21, 2012
          Three words: get there earlier. I had plenty boom-boom! It did get holey later, though.

          Bruce

          --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, daflyinhawaiian64@... wrote:

          > Nooo Lighty, noo Boom Boom!
          > Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        • Jim Tighe
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 21, 2012
            I was a little late but it was blowing pretty good for awhile. Gusty!!  I got hit with one before on plane n got ripped off my board.  Unfortunately Bruce saw it, darn looked like a rookie.  Looked like everyone had a great time as it was all smiles.  6.2 n 112 L board for me n 5.6 n 100 L for Bruce .  Eddy was on his giant kite???  Hope for more tomorrow.

            Sent from my iPad
            Jim Tighe
            GSGA/TGS

            On Sep 21, 2012, at 2:39 PM, "daflyinhawaiian64@..." <daflyinhawaiian64@...> wrote: