Re: Classic

  • robbnukebruce
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 18, 2012
      Couldn't make it today; I'll give it a go tomorrow.
      And I'll drag Jim in with me!
      Bruce

    • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 19, 2012
        I hope it was good for you guys. Diddnt notice that the Chris meter was inop and couldn't peel myself out of bed with that report.
        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        From: "robbnukebruce" <robbnukebruce@...>
        Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 20:21:52 -0000
        To: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Classic

        Couldn't make it today; I'll give it a go tomorrow.
        And I'll drag Jim in with me!
        Bruce

        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Jim Tighe <jim@...> wrote:

        > Just couldn't make the plunge today. Barcaly's launch is iffy and the hole at turners was huge. Indecision , but the book was pretty good. Glad you had a good one. Jim
        >
        > James R. Tighe
        > Gem State Gymnastics Academy & Tighe Gym Sales
        > 5420 W State St.
        > Boise, Idaho 83703
        > 208-853-3220 Gym; 208-859-1397 Cell
        > jim@...
        > www.gemstategymnastics.com

      • Jim Tighe
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 19, 2012
          What!!! Just leaving for the lake. Even put on the suit so no excuses.

          From: "robbnukebruce" <robbnukebruce@...>
          Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 20:21:52 -0000
          To: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>

          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 19, 2012
            I chickened out with what I thought was clouds.  Dam smoke cloud!!!

            Maybe tomorrow.

            Eddy

            From: "robbnukebruce" <robbnukebruce@...>
            Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 20:21:52 -0000

            Couldn't make it today; I'll give it a go tomorrow.
            And I'll drag Jim in with me!
            Bruce

            --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Jim Tighe <jim@...> wrote:

            > Just couldn't make the plunge today. Barcaly's launch is iffy and the hole at turners was huge. Indecision , but the book was pretty good. Glad you had a good one. Jim
            >
            > James R. Tighe
            > Gem State Gymnastics Academy & Tighe Gym Sales
            > 5420 W State St.
            > Boise, Idaho 83703
            > 208-853-3220 Gym; 208-859-1397 Cell
            > jim@...
            > www.gemstategymnastics.com

          • Jim Tighe

              From: "robbnukebruce" <robbnukebruce@...>
              Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 20:21:52 -0000

              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 19, 2012

                 Thanks Jim
                At 6;00 the meter had stopped at 2;55 and the LP raw was low so I waited till 6;45 hoping Chris our hero was headed up to fix it ; but gave up and went back to bed
                Steve

                To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com; boisesailors@...

                From: "robbnukebruce" <robbnukebruce@...>
                Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 20:21:52 -0000

                Couldn't make it today; I'll give it a go tomorrow.
                And I'll drag Jim in with me!
                Bruce

                --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Jim Tighe <jim@...> wrote:

                > Just couldn't make the plunge today. Barcaly's launch is iffy and the hole at turners was huge. Indecision , but the book was pretty good. Glad you had a good one. Jim
                >
                > James R. Tighe
                > Gem State Gymnastics Academy & Tighe Gym Sales
                > 5420 W State St.
                > Boise, Idaho 83703
                > 208-853-3220 Gym; 208-859-1397 Cell
                > jim@...
                > www.gemstategymnastics.com

              • robbnukebruce
                Message 7 of 11 , Sep 19, 2012
                  Saw LP RAWS was low, as well. Didn't have a good feeling about it.
                  Thanks for the report, Jim.
                  I'll be looking tomorrow..

                  Bruce