Fwd: Something New To Try ...

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2012
      Similar to recent clip, but powered by jetskis.  Mike Z. & Westy...this what firemen do on days off?  Hey, saw an older used firetruck on craigslist only 30k miles...maybe we put that on a barge, use it's long hoses, and make a medusa party thingy....????
      Subject: Something New To Try ...

                                     Are you going to want one of these?

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 13, 2012

        Thought this was going to be an email about what a great morning I missed today.

        Thought about going this morning but busy with work.  Thinking about tomorrow.  Probably need to hike out to Brickner Beach?

        -JBrick