Utah Kiteboarding

  • michael
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 10, 2012
      I am going to be traveling down to Las Vegas through Utah on the I-15. What are the best kite spots down that route? I plan on checking out American Falls if there is any wind.
      Thanks, Mike
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 10, 2012
        American Falls
        Lake Utah
        .
        .
        .
        Lake Mohave

        Eddy

        On Sep 10, 2012, at 4:51 PM, "michael" <zolie22@...> wrote:

        I am going to be traveling down to Las Vegas through Utah on the I-15. What are the best kite spots down that route? I plan on checking out American Falls if there is any wind.
        Thanks, Mike

      • Bartosz Kajak
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 11, 2012
          Lake Mohave (6 mile beach)  - 70 miles south from Vegas:

          Wind: