The wall - 9/9/2012

  • Chris Lee
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2012

      Made a video of the actions today at the Wall..

      Should be uploaded in 15 minutes from now: http://youtu.be/zYKikOODnSw

      Best regards,

      Chris Lee.

    • Jim Tighe
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 10, 2012

        Very nice video, Chris;

        I drove home from Hood River yesterday also.  Did not get to sail in Hood River Sunday but had a great lunch at PFreim and a great beer.  Stopped in at Mosier, light Holey on the inside but good 4-4.5 on the far side.  Did not sail as Nancy was ready to be home.  Stopped in at Arlington which looked pretty good.  Cameraman out in the waves taking pictures of sailors and kiters showing some good Stuff right near shore so us lookey loos enjoyed the session.  Nice weekend with friends but little sailing.

        My 2 masts (4 pieces) slipped out of my mast tube Saturday nite on the mountain / orchard dirt drive way where we stayed.  The cover vibrated open on the washboard drive n out on the steepest section.  Was pretty shocked Sunday morning to notice the missing masts.  Took 2 hours (my Sunday sailing time) to find the farmer that picked them up at 6am on his way to the orchard.

        60 hr forcasts indicate LP for Wed..  Hope to see ya’ll then.

        James R. Tighe

        5420 W State St.

        Boise, Idaho 83703

        208-853-3220 Gym; 208-859-1397 Cell