RE: [BSA] Morning wind

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 8, 2012
      Best morning so far this season , 5.0 windsurfing and 9m kiting
      tomorrow maybe too much SE in the forecast . I'll wake up and check amy way .

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 27, 2012
        That might work as an excuse for me too!!!!    "But Honey I need to launch Steve's kite...it's his B-Day!!!!"

        See you at ~8:30

        Eddy

        On Sep 27, 2012, at 11:06 AM, STEVE BAKER <sbakerdvm@...> wrote:

        Never leave to find wind!  You said it Jim T.
        Tomorrow's my birthday, maybe my present will be wind and permission from my lovely wife to kite.

        From: jim@...
        To: itile@...; snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com; boisesailors@...
        Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 20:00:12 -0600
        Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] RE: [BSA] Morning wind

        I am leaving town tomorrow but if it is going to blow I will leave after our morning session.  See you there if its over 15.  My trip is to Moscow, Spokane, Yakima, HOOD RIVER and back.  Will stay in HR a couple of days if it is Sailable.  But never lv wind to find wind, so LP tomorrow before the drive starts.

        James R. Tighe

        5420 W State St.

        Boise, Idaho 83703

        208-853-3220 Gym; 208-859-1397 Cell

        jim@...

        www.gemstategymnastics.com

        From: chris133@...
        Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 19:35:44 -0600
        Subject: [snowkiteidaho] RE: [BSA] Morning wind

        I wish I could but I'm pretty much done for the season. Next three mornings
        look pretty promising and hope you guys have some good sessions.

        BTW, looks like the outside temperature sensor is not reporting. However,
        since it's not stopping the report of wind speed, I'm not going to bother
        with it especially it's close to the end. Besides, once it hit the 40s, you
        don't really want to know the exact temp anyway... :-)

        Chris.

          To: rustyshill@...; snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com; BoiseSailors@...
          From: chris133@...
          Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 19:35:44 -0600