Sat morning wind

  • Chris Lee
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2012

      Looks like a good morning wind at LP this morning!

      I’m hoping to do the same at the Gorge this morning and hoping for a Wall session tomorrow.  J

      Best regards,

      Chris Lee.

    • Chris Lee
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 16, 2016
        Wind should be good in the morning for LP tomorrow before the next system approach on Sunday.
        Sunday may work but kind of questionable...but will probably work for you guys as I can't make Sunday.

        --
        Best regards,
        Chris Lee.