The Show

  • William Binegar
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2012
      You all missed the Jim and Bill show today. First it was light. So I
      decided to try to self launch from the NW pole of the Windsurfer's
      picnic area with nylon strap attached to chicken loop. Thankfully Jim
      was there when I failed. So he launches me regular, but I put the
      kite down in the water. Thankfully Jim was there when I failed.
      Launched a second time and this time made it to the Barclay Bay boat
      ramps. Thankfully Jim was there when I failed. We thought about
      trying to launch right there,but correctly decided against this idea.
      We managed to pull the tubing to middle strut out carrying kite back.
      I fixed this, got my lines untangled, and repumped kite as Jim rigged.
      Launched successfullly and had 20 great minutes on the water. Jim
      outlasted me as he went back in for the Go board. He was cruising
      though on both boards and 7.5 sail. I did successfully self land my
      kite for first time at Baclay Bay, so felt good about that. I was on
      13 meter as I left my 17 at cabin. Just not enough room in my vehicle
      for all those kites:)

      To add to frustration go live today at work with new EHR( Electronic
      Health Records). What great sports we have to be able to play in the
      water like we are little kids. See you all tomorrow.

      Billy G

      THANK YOU JIM TIGHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • robbnukebruce
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 2012
        "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work".

        T.A.Edison

        Keep it up, Bill.