Cabrinha crash testing...

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2012
      ...darned impressive....but have to wonder how tightly inflated is the kite?  No doubt limp struts live longer than the rock hard.  Will didn't you blow yours up recently?...I'm talkin' struts here dudes...

    • Will Hise
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2012
        Nope. Never blown a strut on the 2011 kites. Tore the canopy though.

        Cab does lots of fun testing. There's video somewhere of them stress testing their bars too.