RE: [BSA] Lp

  • Jim Tighe
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2012
      Chris;
      I have ur helmet here at GSGA. I will leave it at the front desk.
      For the rest of the morning story;
      Jon b sucked me out late. We both got past the overlook in three reaches. I then proceeded up the canyon past all the campgrounds almost to the last cliff. Then blasted down wind to sail with jon. Got off the water 1/2 hour before it went totally flat. Jon was on his 11.5 kahona and I of course on the GO with the 7.5sail. shoulda gone sooner but it was warm and still fun.

      James R. Tighe
      Gem State Gymnastics Academy & Tighe Gym Sales
      5420 W State St.
      Boise, Idaho 83703
      208-853-3220 Gym; 208-859-1397 Cell
      jim@...