Re: [BSA] Lp

  • Jim Tighe
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 5, 2012
      OK so the sun is up n it's starting to look better. White caps, little ones, are now all over the lake. Tony is having a good time all by his self. It just might be OK.still pondering.
      I picked up a blue pro tec helmet left on the table. Is that chris nickols?

      Jim Tighe <jim@...> wrote:

      One kite, Tony? on water n one larry paddle boarding. Lots of birds fishing. Looks to be a min of 7.5 sail, no white caps showing up. The black n white kite is dipping up n down quite a bit then steady's out. He is up to the overlook now still working the kite. Jon b just pulled in. Not a lot but maybe???

    • Jim Tighe
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 5, 2012
        Chris;
        I have ur helmet here at GSGA. I will leave it at the front desk.
        For the rest of the morning story;
        Jon b sucked me out late. We both got past the overlook in three reaches. I then proceeded up the canyon past all the campgrounds almost to the last cliff. Then blasted down wind to sail with jon. Got off the water 1/2 hour before it went totally flat. Jon was on his 11.5 kahona and I of course on the GO with the 7.5sail. shoulda gone sooner but it was warm and still fun.

        James R. Tighe
        Gem State Gymnastics Academy & Tighe Gym Sales
        5420 W State St.
        Boise, Idaho 83703
        208-853-3220 Gym; 208-859-1397 Cell
        jim@...
        www.gemstategymnastics.com

        Yeah, that's my helmet (surprised it's still there!). Thanks for picking it up. I'm heading to the Gorge this weekend and probably should bring that along. Any chance you can take it into work with you? I can swing by and pick it up. Let me know what your schedule in the office looks like.

        Cheers,
        Chris.

        Message 3 of 5 , May 29, 2015
          ...3 kites (Steve, Eddy, and me), 1 sailor.  Super start to the LP season! Steve & I on 11/12m, Eddy on his 17m.  Lasted a long time, coulda still been kiting when I left @ 9:30...
          ..and Hey ALL!...air & water temps are fine, not a problem...even when you take the dips...air temp was 57 on the dam.

          Tomorrow looks to be a repeat, maybe warmer.  See you up there...

          Jon

          On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 6:38 AM, Betsy Russell <bzrussell@...> wrote:
          Looking pretty good up here; i'm about lo launch

        • Will Hise