Re: [snowkiteidaho] TGIF

  • Mike Cottingham
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2012
      Where were ya?  It was stellar.  Same as the day before except stronger winds, with small areas on the lake were there was no gust factor.  Was solid all the way until 11:00am.  It was the first time I ever seen solid wind at Barclay Bay, no wind shadow. I'm guessing that four letter word, starting with "w" and ending with "k", stopped you from kiting.

      - Mike C.

      From: <chris133@...>
      Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 05:37:00 -0600
      To: BSA<boisesailors@...>; SnowkiteIdaho<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] TGIF

      Looks like it's going off and relatively steady based on the meter readings. It should be good up at the lake and it's Friday!

      See you on the water!

      Best regards,
      Chris Lee