TGIF

  • chris133@cableone.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31 4:37 AM
      Looks like it's going off and relatively steady based on the meter readings. It should be good up at the lake and it's Friday!

      See you on the water!

      Best regards,
      Chris Lee
    • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 31 8:08 AM
        Looks like a darn fine day up there. Hope someone got some.
        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        From: <chris133@...>
        Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 05:37:00 -0600
        To: BSA<boisesailors@...>; SnowkiteIdaho<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [snowkiteidaho] TGIF

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 31 11:33 AM
          Greg
          it was  a epic morning still blowing a 11:00 am when i left . It was strong and steady , you would of been dilled on your 12m . Windsurfs , I never say them slog once , but they went in to soon , except for Betsy .
          Tomorrow and Sunday look promising

          Looks like a darn fine day up there. Hope someone got some.

          Looks like it's going off and relatively steady based on the meter readings. It should be good up at the lake and it's Friday!

          See you on the water!

          Best regards,
          Chris Lee

        • Chris Lee
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 31 2:00 PM
            Didn't want to quit but have to go to work... anyway, I stayed 30 minutes longer than yesterday!

            Hope for some more for the next several days!

            --
            Best regards,

            Chris Lee
          • Mike Cottingham
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 1, 2012
              Where were ya?  It was stellar.  Same as the day before except stronger winds, with small areas on the lake were there was no gust factor.  Was solid all the way until 11:00am.  It was the first time I ever seen solid wind at Barclay Bay, no wind shadow. I'm guessing that four letter word, starting with "w" and ending with "k", stopped you from kiting.

              - Mike C.