what is in the forecast ?

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27 8:17 AM
      I'm getting up tomorrow morning to check the LP meter , looks like our best bet this week . also Wednesday got a chance for afternoon wind , But CJ is probably are only option .
      this Core sounds like a very interesting kite How does this description compare  to the Zephyr ; Eddy , Bill ?
      http://www.airpadrekiteboarding.com/news/2012-core-riot-review.html
    • William Binegar
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 27 3:29 PM
        Steve,

        This guy has a lot of good things to say about the Core that hold true
        for the Zephyr---large bag, large blow hole and thus easier to pump up
        than my other kites(totally serious), and the bridle lines are longer
        too. However, the turning was so easy with this kite. I was on a 16
        in Padre and was very reluctant to get a big kite due to this. It
        just was not fun on that 16, it was work. With the Zephyr you're just
        flying another kite that by the way can send you sky high in light
        winds for me and again sky, sky high for Eddy. The Zephyr comes off
        the water very easy. I was able to self launch using a log with the
        kite in the water at Cascade without any difficulty. As far as
        loopiing ask Eddy. I think I actually saw him loop this monster,
        Eddy? I think Rusty flew the Zephyr too?

        Bill