Baja

  • steve_linane
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 25, 2007
      Jon Bolt, Jason Brickner and myself are on our way to Baja . Be back
      Feb. 4th . you can look at the photos I posted of the last 2 years ,put
      your shorts on , turn on your sun lamp and it will be just like you are
      there with us . not!
    • Ryan Wait
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 26, 2007

        have fun boys, is should be really strong wind considering the hurricane that is blowing in towards the baja. also watch out for the box jelly fish, they have been taking over the sea of cortez, plus the hole in the ozone that is somewhere over la ventana. actually la ventana means " deadly ozone hole is spanish" other than that is seems like a fun trip, also watch out for "Juan the ripper" i hear he as been taken out tourist in the area.

        but im sure you'll be fine. take lots of pics

        rtw

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 22, 2014
          Mike Z
          Hows it going in Baja ?