RE: [snowkiteidaho] Thursday and Sunday

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 23, 2012

      I debated about going this morning.  Even though the numbers looked good, something told me it was going to shut down early.

      At least you got 20 min more than I did.

      See you Sunday… Hopefully.

      -JBrick

      From: "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...>

      Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 22:26:11 -0000

      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Thursday and Sunday

      Still think there will be wind in the AM, but now there is an afternoon push out of NW and cool Friday coming...I can't do the Thursday afternoon session so where are you guys going???

      Sunday is the next option for me. So that means Saturday will be good ;-)

      Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC