RE: [snowkiteidaho] Booties

  • Jim Tighe
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 21, 2012

      Well I was gone Sunday and mon to Logan.  Just noticed today that they were not in my golf bag.

      James R. Tighe

      5420 W State St.

      Boise, Idaho 83703

      208-853-3220 Gym; 208-859-1397 Cell

      jim@...

      www.gemstategymnastics.com

      From: Jim Tighe <jim@...>

      Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 11:32:52 -0600

      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Booties

      What a crazy great day at lucky Peak. Bruce n I were both on 5.2 sails n at times way over powered. Waves a little too close for good jumps but still fun. 5 sailors n 9 kites. When it dropped it dropped fast.
      Did anyone find a pair of or single bootie Sat. In the parking lot?