Re: [snowkiteidaho] Saw the Skunk but did not get skunked this morning.

  • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 34 , Aug 21, 2012
      Close enuf to put a "MoonEyes" sticker over? OO
      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...>
      Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 12:20:14 -0600
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Saw the Skunk but did not get skunked this morning.

      Fortunately it is just paint about size a half dollar coins in 2 spots.

      Eddy

      On Aug 21, 2012, at 12:05 PM, daflyinhawaiian64@... wrote:

      Not the TT! That skunks.

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...>
      Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 10:46:09 -0600

      Well after smoking a pack and what not.  Goto work late park in different spot only to get side swiped by visitor...Doho

      Glad I got to kite this am otherwise I'd be a grumpy B!!!

      Eddy

      On Aug 21, 2012, at 9:05 AM, tony williams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

      Resident Skunk took refuge from the wind under the dock we all walk on when catching kites. Seemed happy to stay there all morning.  I probably should have looked for refuge myself as the wind was nasty.
      Rodeo kiting today, figures, only brought big kite and big board.  But had fun. Sorry for you who got out late as it looks like it shut off quickly after I left.

      From: Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...>
      Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 05:40:11 -0600
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Tuesday

      Looking Good!

      Eddy

    • Jim Tighe
      Message 34 of 34 , Jul 3
        of course, it might even get used.  i hope.

        On Mon, Jul 3, 2017 at 8:39 PM, steve linane itile@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Same forecast as it's been for the last 2 days so my guess is it's going to be more foil boarding weather. If it's light wind in the morning are you taking your new foil up to the lake Jim?

        Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Droid
        On Jul 3, 2017 8:06 PM, "sortelli@... [snowkiteidaho]" <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com > wrote:

        Hi wind gurus, is there anyone willing to shot a prediction for tomorrow?

        --
        Jim Tighe
        Gem State Gymnastics Academy