Re: LP report?

  • robbnukebruce
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 19, 2012
      My favorite rule is this quote from Steve:
      "I have seen all of these forecast rules brocken and it still blows and I have seen all of them in place and got skunked ."

      Absolutely true. If you only go up on the 'best forecast'days, you'll miss out on some unexpectedly good ones, but you will get skunked more often. There's a lotta 'Luck' in Lucky Peak Res.
      Bruce