RE: [snowkiteidaho] questionable wind,LP?

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 18, 2012
      Yesterday the forecast said SE switching late around 3 am but lasting late till 12;00 noon they changed that over night and SE only till 9;00 am my guess is the thunder storm activity forecasted for tonight is moving this way a little sooner and putting the breaks on the wind , I will watch it for a while longer Steve

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: macingham13@...
      Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 05:35:31 -0700
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] questionable wind,LP?

      Thanks Josh.  I think the smoke is having a bad effect.  Hope you get a good season in.

      Mike