Re: [snowkiteidaho] 17

  • William Binegar
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 16, 2012
      Same kite as Eddy's, Ozone Zephyre?, yellow.  Could be my LP kite?  But prob stay w/ the 13.

      On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 1:05 PM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:

      what kite is it ? give us some details , is new ect

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: billyg2477@...
      Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 10:17:51 -0600
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] 17

      The winds gods are with me. Received 17m kite yesterday and used it
      today. Jim Tighe and kids windsurfing and that's it. Thanks Jim for
      launching and catching kite and thanks to Larry, SUPer, for grabbging
      my board after a flailed backroll attempt too close to BB/CC. The 17
      is SWEET. Launches big air and the crazy thing is how soft the
      landings are. Also it wants to fly. It stays up in the air w/ ease.

      Billy G