ABTW Wins an Award

  • Darrel Thomas
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 23, 2007

      Abducted by the wind

      made its International debut on Friday at the FICTS Festival in India, where it won a "Silver 10 Award" in the Short Documentary category.

      The India FICTS Festival is one of the largest sports film festivals in the world. It is really an honor to have this level of recognition for this project.

      Check out their site: http://www.smtvindia.com/festival_update.html

      We’re all international movie stars now! Wee

    • Bolt, Jon
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 23, 2007
        Cecile B. de Jordan and Darryl Speilberg...you guys did it!!  You're famous!

        You guys going to India to get the award & kite the Himalayas?

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 23, 2007
          I wish!

          Maybe that will be our film project for 08.  You in?  Can I borrow a 100 grand?