Another good one

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 7, 2012
      Another great morning.

      Eddy
    • Chris Lee
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 7, 2012
        Yes, it was good!

        And I think you and Rusty should lobby for a 2016 Olympic event: synchronized kiteboard jumping!  It was so cool!  Too bad I don't have a camera or camcorder handy...

        On Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 9:22 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

        Another great morning.

        Best regards,

        Chris Lee
      • RUSTY HILL
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 7, 2012
          Didn't get on the water till 8 and the wind still outlasted me. Blowing still as I drove away. What a great morning! As I was out there I kept thinking I should've been on my 9. One time when I boosted I got a blast of wind and couldn't come back down. I wasn't super high but I just wasn't loosing altitude. I completed 7-8 complete figure 8's above my head. Kind of strange that my best "glide" was on the water... With no witnesses.

          Rusty Hill
          Photography Elevated
          (208) 891-7744

          On Aug 7, 2012, at 10:25 AM, Chris Lee <chris133@...> wrote:

          Yes, it was good!

          And I think you and Rusty should lobby for a 2016 Olympic event: synchronized kiteboard jumping!  It was so cool!  Too bad I don't have a camera or camcorder handy...

          On Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 9:22 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

          Another great morning.

          Best regards,

          Chris Lee

        • Tom von Alten
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 7, 2012

            Dang it, I missed the show!

            The kitesailors should be willing to outfit all us pole boys (and girl) with helmet cams so we can be there for their highlight reel moments, shouldn’t they?

            Tom von Alten
            tva@...