Fwd: [BSA] Classic morning at Lucky Peak today...

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2012
      Said best by Betsy, but Laura counted 12 kites on water + 2 on beach.  Best morning this year. IMO. Laura rode a 9 and I rode the 17.  2x size difference I'm going to be feeling it all week.

      Eddy

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: Betsy Russell <bzrussell@...>
      Date: August 5, 2012 1:47:02 PM MDT
      To: Boise Sailors Association <BoiseSailors@...>
      Subject: [BSA] Classic morning at Lucky Peak today...

      What a great day on the lake up at Lucky Peak! Two hours-plus of really good sailing. At one point, I counted three windsurfers, 10 kites, five fishing boats and one catamaran - which sailed out from Turner, hit the wind line and promptly blew over. Later, when it had been righted and i was leaving, the catamaran was up the canyon zipping back and forth lickety-split. Several wind buffs had close encounters with a large log that was floating down through our play area today, but no damage. A whole lot of smiling faces...
        Betsy