RE: [snowkiteidaho] Harness needed

  • Gavin Morrison
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2012
      I need an extra helmet...Some how I can't find mine since my Hood River trip...Ryan was nice enough to lend me one this morning but if anyone can bring one tomorrow that would be great...Thanks Gavin

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: rustyshill@...
      Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 22:11:44 -0600
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Harness needed

      Hey guys

      Mike Stone is in town and wanting to kite tomorrow morning. I am loaning him a kite but he will need a harness. If anyone has an extra and could bring it if you are coming up in the morning it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

      Rusty Hill
      Photography Elevated
      www.SkyBluePhotos.com
      (208) 891-7744