Re: Saturday

  • jwattboi
    Message 1 of 151 , Aug 3, 2012
      I brought my stuff to work in case it comes up this afternoon. I hope it does. If not it looks like LP may work Saturday.

      Jason

      > look at the wind in mountain home right now and the forecast for tomorrow is more afternoon wind
      >

      > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com; boisesailors@...; idahokiteboarding@yahoogroups.com
      > From: itile@...
      > Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 08:26:56 -0600
      > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Saturday
      >

      > LP shaping up for wind on Saturday , worth getting up early and checking the Chris Lee meter

    • Will Hise
      Message 151 of 151 , Jun 1 7:07 AM
        Nice! The blue north kite with the yellow bar is me.

        I'm in North Carolina and there is no wind where we are. I'm dreaming of lucky peak at this point.

        --Will

        On Monday, June 1, 2015, jeffnoble83@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        I posted some pictures in the photo section of this site. Pictures are from this last Saturday May 30th, and a previous date of May 2nd. These are part of my homework to learn what I can, and to figure out who is who. Thought I would share so that if anyone else can make use of them then they are available. I don't have a lot of lens so  it mostly documents the shore.