Re: Saturday

  • jwattboi
    Message 1 of 175 , Aug 3, 2012
      I brought my stuff to work in case it comes up this afternoon. I hope it does. If not it looks like LP may work Saturday.

      Jason

      Message 175 of 175 , Feb 12
      Thanks Jason I understood

      Eddy

      On Feb 12, 2017, at 3:32 PM, steve linane itile@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      That's supposed to read. Way to be a super cool dad, Eddie

      Texting while driving not as easy as it looks

      Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Droid
      On Feb 12, 2017 2:02 PM, "steve linane itile@... [snowkiteidaho]" <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Way to be a super cool Eddie

      Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Droid