Re: [BSA] RE: [snowkiteidaho] Saturday

  • Will Hise
    Message 1 of 159 , Aug 2, 2012
      are any of the bodies of water in and around mtn home still kite-able?

      On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 3:17 PM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:
      look at the wind in mountain home right now and the forecast for tomorrow is more afternoon wind

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com; boisesailors@...; idahokiteboarding@yahoogroups.com
      From: itile@...

      Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 08:26:56 -0600
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Saturday

      LP shaping up for wind on Saturday , worth getting up early and checking the Chris Lee meter

    • Gregory Da let
      Message 159 of 159 , Sep 1 9:13 AM
        Monday, 12m all morning dropped to 14m after noon. Packed it up and pointed east.

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Aug 31, 2015, at 9:09 AM, Gregory Da let daflyinhawaiian64@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Sunday 9m all day. Little up and down windsurfer the am and kited the pm. Saw Charlie R. On sat. He ripped it up for a bit and headed to "work". Wish you guys and s gals could help represent!

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Aug 30, 2015, at 11:17 AM, billyg2477@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Good work Greg. More fun for you today too?

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Aug 29, 2015, at 11:06 PM, Gregory Da let daflyinhawaiian64@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        3mi 7m all day long. A 5m would have been nice. Swell, classic.

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Aug 29, 2015, at 10:58 AM, billyg2477@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        I pumped up my 17 m kite at the super secret spot. No wind and packed up. As I'm walking out Rusty and Will show up with their foils. And did you guys make it out???